tugboat – LaTeX macros for TUGboat articles
Provides ltugboat.cls for both regular and proceedings issues of the TUGboat journal.
The distribution also includes a BibTeX style appropriate for use with the classes’ “harvard” option.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1994–2016 TeX Users Group
|Maintainer||Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as tugboat|
|MiKTeX as tugboat|
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (813.2k).
- 2010-11-24 CTAN update: tugboat
- 2004-07-12 revision of tugboat macros for latex
- 2003-01-17 Updated version of tugboat macros on ctan
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mnras: Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
- authblk: Support for footnote style author/affiliation
- coverpage: Automatic cover page creation for scientific papers
- opteng: SPIE Optical Engineering and OE Letters manuscript template