vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mf2pt3: Create Adobe Type 3 fonts
- otfinst: Install OpenType fonts for use in TeX/LaTeX systems
- pf2afm: AFM generator for Adobe Type 1 fonts
- ps4mf: Convert Adobe Type 1 fonts to METAFONT