xetex-greek – Hyphenation for different variants of Greek, under X∃TeX
This package contains Greek hyphenation patterns for use with X∃TeX. The files included in the archive are:
- xgrmhyph.tex (for modern polutonic and monotonic Greek),
- xgrahyph.tex (for ancient Greek),
- xgrcodes.tex (category, upper/lowercase codes for all Greek letters).
The hyphenation patterns are just the standard hyphenation patterns by D. Philippou adapted for use with X∃TeX (only the catcodes, etc., files are my completely original contribution).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
support for typesetting Greek|
macros or tables for hyphenation
X∃TeX, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (18.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sanhyph: Sanskrit hyphenation patterns
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in X∃TeX
- xecyr: Using Cyrillic languages in X∃TeX
- xecolour: Support for colour in X∃LaTeX