zhnumber – Typeset Chinese representations of numbers
The package provides commands to typeset Chinese representations of numbers. The main difference between this package and CJKnumb is that the commands provided are expandable in the ‘proper’ way.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhnumber|
|MiKTeX as zhnumber|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
formatting numbers, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (292.6k).
- 2014-09-15 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-10 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2012-05-21 New on CTAN: zhnumber
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bullcntr: Display list item counter as regular pattern of bullets
- ionumbers: Restyle numbers in maths mode
- numname: Convert a number to its English expression
- romanbar: Write roman number with "bars"