framed – Framed or shaded regions that can break across pages
The package creates three environments:
- framed, which puts an ordinary frame box around the region,
- shaded, which shades the region, and
- leftbar, which places a line at the left side. The environments allow a break at their start (the \FrameCommand enables creation of a title that is “attached” to the environment); breaks are also allowed in the course of the framed/shaded matter.
There is also a command \MakeFramed to make your own framed-style environments.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Copyright||1992–2011 Donald Arseneau|
|Contained in||TeX Live as framed|
MiKTeX as framed
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (239.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- boites: Boxes that may break across pages
- ghab: Typeset ghab boxes in LaTeX
- longfbox: Draw framed boxes with standard CSS attributes that can break over multiple pages
- adjustbox: Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes