Change Log 1.2
Version 1.2.6 [2013-11-17]
- Mail plugin upgraded.
- Israel flag fixed.
Version 1.2.5 [2013-11-16]
- Download link on package page added.
- Site map completed.
- Help page extended.
- Skins slightly improved.
- Inter-package links in package descriptions and embedded HTML fixed.
Version 1.2.4 [2013-10-02]
- Trailing slash in TeXarchive is supported.
- Re-integration of fixes for the Catalogue import.
Version 1.2.3 [2013-09-07]
- Image of TeX Collection 2013 introduced.
Version 1.2.2 [2013-08-18]
- Upgrade to Grails 2.2.4.
- Selection of package for display in browser enhanced with heuristic for multiple packages with the same CTAN path.
- Fixed and improved upload page.
- Fixes in mirrors page for sites with different URLs for the protocols.
- Fixed check of paths in mirror registration.
Version 1.2.1 [2013-05-12]
- Community functions disabled.
Version 1.2 of the CTAN portal www.ctan.org is online
The next version of the CTAN portal is available for public use. The major new feature are the community functions. You can now register an account and gain access to additional possibilities to contribute to and benefit from CTAN.
As a logged in user you can vote and comment the packages. Thus other users can benefit from your experiences with a package. Your rating can be adjusted or deleted at any time.
We would like to encourage you to take the opportunity and contribute to CTAN in this novel way.
In addition several detail improvements have been incorporated:
- New: Additional module “Did you know?” on landing page
- New: Numbers on packages and authors on landing page
- New: Showing file type information in tex-archive browser as tool tip
- New: Link to licenses pages added
- The upload page has been improved wrt. validations and providing defaults for existing packages and users.
- Notes text in tex-archive browser fixed
- Omit file name hyphenation at several places
- Catalogue synchronization fixed
- Help pages extended
- Search options improved
- Skin “steel” added
We have a mailing list for discussions about further development of the site. Thus all feature requests and proposals should go there. Register for this mailing list under
Enjoy the new site and keep on TeXing
The CTAN Team