CTAN Update: idxlayout
- Adapted emulation of "theindex" to KOMA-Script v3.10 - Added \indexstheadcase
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/idxlayout . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/idxlayout (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
idxlayout – Configurable index layout, responsive to KOMA-Script and memoir
The idxlayout package offers a key-value interface to configure index layout parameters, e.g. allowing for three-column indexes or for “parent” items and their affiliated subitems being typeset as a single paragraph. The package is responsive to the index-related options and commands of the KOMA-Script and memoir classes.
|Copyright||2010–2012 Thomas Titz|
- 2012-04-01 CTAN Update: idxlayout
- 2010-06-27 CTAN Update: idxlayout
- 2010-03-03 CTAN Update: idxlayout
- 2010-01-13 CTAN has a new package: idxlayout