Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
There are many resources available to contact the TeX community to ask for help.
- TeX-LaTeX – StackExchange
- TeX-LaTeX – StackExchange is a question and answer site for users of TeX, LaTeX, and related systems. You can ask and answer questions about …
- comp.text.tex is a Usenet News Group about TeX and friends. It can be used via Google Groups or subscribed with a news reader.
- email@example.com is a mailing list for questions and answers which is maintained and archived by TUG.
- TeX Live mailing list
- This is a mailing list about TeX Live and related issues. It is maintained and archived by TUG.
- MikTeX user's mailing list
- This is a mailing list about MikTeX and related issues. It is maintained and archived by TUG.
- ntg-context mailing list
- This is a general mailing list for ConTeXt users. It is recommended for all ConTeXt users.
TeX User Groups
There are several TeX User Groups. Some of them organize conferences and local gatherings. You might be able to get in touch with other TeX users to discuss your problem with them.
- The CTAN team can not provide individual support for problems with TeX or questions about using packages.
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?