M-Tx – A preprocessor for pmx
M-Tx is a preprocessor to pmx, which is itself a preprocessor to musixtex, a music typesetting system. The prime motivation to the development of M-Tx was to provide lyrics for music to be typeset. In fact, pmx now provides a lyrics interface, but M-Tx continues in use by those who prefer its language.
|Contained in||TeX Live as m-tx|
|MiKTeX as m-tx|
typesetting music and related stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2015-12-17 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2012-04-10 CTAN package renamed to: m-tx
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- byzantinemusic: Facilitates writing byzantinemusic
- abc2mtex: Notate tunes stored in ABC notation
- gchords: Typeset guitar chords
- bagpipe: Support for typesetting bagpipe music