acronym – Expand acronyms at least once
This package ensures that all acronyms used in the text are spelled out in full at least once. It also provides an environment to build a list of acronyms used. The package is compatible with pdf bookmarks.
The package requires the suffix package, which in turn requires that it runs under e-TeX.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1994–2015 Tobias Oetiker
|Contained in||TeX Live as acronym|
|MiKTeX as acronym|
define and use acronyms
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (278.3k).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2014-09-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2008-12-19 CTAN package update: acronym-1.33
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter