apacite – Citation style following the rules of the APA
Apacite provides a BibTeX style and a LaTeX package which are designed to match the requirements of the American Psychological Association's style for citations. The package follows the 6th edition of the APA manual, and is designed to work with the apa6 class. A test document is provided. The package is compatible with chapterbib and (to some extent) with hyperref (for limits of compatibility, see the documentation). The package also includes a means of generating an author index for a document.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as apacite|
|MiKTeX as apacite|
BibTeX style or style generator
BibTeX citation support
typesetting journals, etc
support for typesetting texts relating to psychology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (798.5k).
- 2012-02-26 CTAN update: apacite
- 2012-02-15 CTAN Update: apacite
- 2007-09-05 CTAN package update: apacite
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- apalike2: Bibliography style that approaches APA requirements
- newapa: Another APA citation mechanism
- ijqc: BibTeX style file for the Intl. J. Quantum Chem
- cbe: Bibliography style for Council of Biology Editors format