asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures of the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|License||GNU Library General Public License 3|
|Copyright||2004–2016 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince
|Contained in||TeX Live as asymptote|
graphics generator whose output is good for use with TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.5M).
- 2016-05-13 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2016-03-15 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2016-02-05 CTAN update: asymptote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epix: Utility for mathematically accurate, camera quality plots and line figures
- graphtex: Graphs theory and related diagrams in a TeX document
- xtexcad: Simple drawing program for LaTeX use
- xwpick: Pick an image from an X display