bangorcsthesis – Typeset a thesis at Bangor University
The class typesets thesis/dissertation documents for all levels (i.e., both undergraduate and graduate students may use the class). It also provides macros designed to optimise the process of producing a thesis.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2016 Cameron Gray
|Contained in||TeX Live as bangorcsthesis|
|MiKTeX as bangorcsthesis|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (345.1k).
- 2016-08-25 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
- 2015-12-02 CTAN update: bangorcsthesis
- 2015-04-07 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ebsthesis: Typesetting theses for economics
- gatech-thesis: Georgia Institute of Technology thesis class
- elteikthesis: Thesis class for ELTE University Informatics wing
- imtekda: IMTEK thesis class