beamerposter – Extend beamer and a0poster for custom sized posters
In addition, the package allows the user to benefit from the nice colour box handling and alignment provided by the beamer class (for example, with rounded corners and shadows). Good looking posters may be created very rapidly.
- scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages;
- posters in A-series sizes, and custom sizes like double A0 are possible;
- still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a wide-screen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio);
- orientation may be portrait or landscape; a ‘debug mode’ is provided.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamerposter|
|MiKTeX as beamerposter|
typeset posters, etc.|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (78.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hobete: Unofficial beamer theme for the University of Hohenheim
- sciposter: Make posters of ISO A3 size and larger
- soton: University of Southampton-compliant slides
- sslides: Slides with headers and footers