bib2ml – BibTeX to HTML/SQL/XML translator
Bib2ml is a collection of Perl scripts that will generate HTML, XML or SQL files from a set of BibTeX databases, together with a bib2html script written in PHP. The HTML translator features:
- lists by authors, year...
- publication categories, abstract, notes, associated PDF files…
- Javadoc-like look for the generated pages.
|License||GNU General Public License|
utility for managing BibTeX files|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (665.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qbibman: Graphical frontend to BibTool
- bibclean: A BibTeX prettyprinter, verifier, etc
- bib2dvi: Generate a DVI file from a Bibliography file
- javabib: A BibTeX file manager written in Java