bib2ml – BibTeX to HTML/SQL/XML translator
Bib2ml is a collection of Perl scripts that will generate HTML, XML or SQL files from a set of BibTeX databases, together with a bib2html script written in PHP. The HTML translator features:
- lists by authors, year...
- publication categories, abstract, notes, associated PDF files…
- Javadoc-like look for the generated pages.
|License||GNU General Public License|
utility for managing BibTeX files|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (665.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblook: Fast searching of BibTeX files
- btool: Perl library for parsing and processing BibTeX files
- bibbuild: A bibliography builder for FileMaker Pro 7
- bib2dvi: Generate a DVI file from a Bibliography file