biblatex-bookinarticle – Manage book edited in article
This package provides three new BibLaTeX entry types – @bookinarticle, @bookinincollection and @bookinthesis – to refer to a modern edition of an old book, where this modern edition is provided in a @article, @incollection or in a @thesis.
The package is now superseded by biblatex-bookinother.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2016 Maïeul Rouquette
|Maintainer||Maïeul Rouquette (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-bookinarticle|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-bookinarticle|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
support for studies in the humanities
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (129.7k).
- 2016-02-25 CTAN Update: biblatex-bookinarticle
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: biblatex-bookinarticle
- 2016-02-06 CTAN Update: biblatex-bookinarticle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-bookinother: Manage book edited in other entry type
- biblatex-morenames: New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
- biblatex-archaeology: A collection of BibLaTeX styles for German prehistory
- archaeologie: A citation-style which covers rules of the German Archaeological Institute