biblatex-chem – A set of BibLaTeX implementations of chemistry-related bibliography styles
The bundle offers a set of styles to allow chemists to use BibLaTeX. The package has complete styles for:
- all ACS journals;
- RSC journals using standard (Chem. Commun.) style; and
- Angewandte Chem. style, (thus covering a wide range of journals).
A comprehensive set of examples of use is included.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2014 Joseph Wright|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-chem|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-chem|
BibLaTeX bibliography support|
chemistry document support
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-nature: BibLaTeX support for Nature
- biblatex-abnt: BibLaTeX style for Brazil's ABNT rules
- achemso: Support for American Chemical Society journal submissions
- biblatex-luh-ipw: BibLaTeX styles for social sciences