biblatex-phys – A BibLaTeX implementation of the AIP and APS bibliography style
The biblatex-phys package provides an implementation of the bibliography styles of both the AIP and the APS for BibLaTeX. This implementation follows standard BibLaTeX conventions, and can be used simply by loading BibLaTeX with the appropriate option:
A demonstration database is provided to show how to format input for the style. Style options are provided to cover the minor formatting variations between the AIP and APS bibliography styles.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2014 Joseph Wright
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-phys|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-phys|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (409.8k).
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-phys
- 2013-01-29 CTAN Update: biblatex-phys
- 2012-07-12 New package on CTAN: biblatex-phys
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-chem: A set of BibLaTeX implementations of chemistry-related bibliography styles
- biblatex-claves: A tool to manage claves of old litterature with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-shortfields: Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-arthistory-bonn: BibLaTeX citation style covers the citation and bibliography guidelines for art historians