bookmark – A new bookmark (outline) organization for hyperref
This package implements a new bookmark (outline) organization for package hyperref. Bookmark properties such as style and color can now be set. Other action types are available (URI, GoToR, Named). The bookmarks are generated in the first compile run. Package hyperref uses two runs.
The package is part of the oberdiek bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2011 Heiko Oberdiek
|Contained in||TeX Live as oberdiek|
|MiKTeX as oberdiek|
support for hypertext
- 2008-09-15 CTAN update -- bookmark v1.4
- 2007-07-15 CTAN update: bookmark v1.1
- 2007-03-03 CTAN update -- bookmark v0.5
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hypbmsec: Hypertext bookmarks in sectioning commands
- gmiflink: Simplify usage of \hypertarget and \hyperlink
- hypdvips: Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
- morehype: Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX