breakurl – Line-breakable \url-like links in hyperref when compiling via dvips/ps2pdf
This package provides a command much like hyperref’s \url that typesets a URL using a typewriter-like font. However, if the dvips driver is being used, the original \url doesn’t allow line breaks in the middle of the created link: the link comes in one atomic piece. This package allows such line breaks in the generated links.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Vilar da Camara Neto
|Contained in||TeX Live as breakurl|
|MiKTeX as breakurl|
support for hypertext
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (117.1k).
- 2013-04-13 CTAN Update: breakurl
- 2009-01-24 CTAN update: breakurl v1.30
- 2005-03-23 CTAN package update: breakurl
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gmiflink: Simplify usage of \hypertarget and \hyperlink
- hrefhide: Suppress hyper links when printing
- backref: Make hyper-references back from bibliography to citation
- memhfixc: Adjustment for using hyperref in memoir documents