bundledoc – Bundle together all the files needed to build a LaTeX document
The bundledoc package is a post-processor for the snapshot package that bundles together all the classes, packages and files needed to build a given LaTeX document. It reads the .dep file that snapshot produces, finds each of the files mentioned therein, and archives them into a single .tar.gz (or .zip, or whatever) file, suitable for moving across systems, transmitting to a colleague, etc.
A script, arlatex, provides an alternative “archiving” mechanism, creating a single LaTeX file that contains all of the ancillary files of a LaTeX document, together with the document itself, using the filecontents* environment.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bundledoc|
|MiKTeX as bundledoc|
pack files up for distribution or archiving
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (54.5k).
- 2014-08-27 CTAN update: bundledoc
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: bundledoc
- 2010-04-10 CTAN update: bundledoc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- artex: Make filecontents environments of non-standard files or packages
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- vvcode: Reliable encoder for binary files via email
- xtrcode: Extract contents of LaTeX environments