catchfilebetweentags – Catch text delimited by docstrip tags
This package (built using the facilities of
catchfile) provides a
macro \catchfilebetweentags acts like the
original \catchfile but only extracts a portion of the
file instead of the complete file. The extracted portion can be
delimited by strings or by docstrip tags:
%<*tag> .... %</tag>
(comments in the caught region may be included or dropped).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catchfilebetweentags|
|MiKTeX as catchfilebetweentags|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (151.3k).
- 2011-02-19 CTAN package update: catchfilebetweentags
- 2010-10-25 new ctan package: catchfilebetweentags
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)
- at: Short commands starting '@'