censor – Facilities for controlling restricted text in a document
The package allows a convenient redaction/censor capability to be employed, for those who need to protect restricted information, etc.
The package can “redact” anything that can be enclosed by a LaTeX box.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes
|Contained in||TeX Live as censor|
|MiKTeX as censor|
document security measures
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (181.7k).
- 2013-05-03 dante.ctan.org upload: censor
- 2013-02-22 CTAN update: censor
- 2009-12-09 CTAN has a new package: censor
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours
- uwthesis: University of Washington thesis class
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter