chroma – Chroma: a reference book of LaTeX colours
This reference book presents several lists of colours and their respective parameters in a number of colour models. The lists are constructed either by parameters or by name.
‘Colours by parameters’ displays systematic series of colours, based on 3-tuples of numbers that are interpreted as colour parameters in the ‘rgb’, ‘cmy’, and ‘hsb’ colour models.
‘Colours by name’ displays sets of colours that have been given specific names such that LaTeX users do not have to care about their parametrisation. However, as soon as there is the intention to use these colours outside the LaTeX world (e.g., website construction or drawing programs), the parameters suddenly gain importance. For each colour name, we display:
- the colour itself plus the name of the underlying model,
- a 50%-tint (mixture with ‘white’),
- a 50%-tone (mixture with ‘gray’),
- a 50%-shade (mixture with ‘black’), and
- the complementary colour.
Additionally, for the base colours defined by the xcolor package, also all 50%-mixes of base colour pairs are included.
No Source Available
|Copyright||2004 Uwe Kern
|Contained in||MiKTeX as chroma|
typesetting in colour
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- maad: Mathematical Approximations and Documentation
- pstdoc: A tool for PSTricks documentation
- mendex-doc: Documentation for Mendex index processor
- fifinddo-info: German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype