combinedgraphics – Include graphic (EPS or PDF)/LaTeX combinations
This package provides a macro (\includecombinedgraphics) for the inclusion of combined EPS/LaTeX and PDF/LaTeX graphics (an export format of Gnuplot, Xfig, and maybe other programs). Instead of including the graphics with a simple \input, the \includecombinedgraphics macro has some comforts:
- changing the font and color of the text of the LaTeX part; rescaling the graphics without affecting the font of the LaTeX part;
- automatic inclusion of the vector graphics part, as far as LaTeX part does not do it (e.g., for files exported from Gnuplot before version 4.2); and
- rescaling and rotating of complete graphics (similar to \includegraphics from the graphicx package).
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as combinedgraphics|
|MiKTeX as combinedgraphics|
support for other packages or for drivers
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (439.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dvipscol: Alter the usage of the dvips colour stack
- hilowres: Support high and low resolution versions of same picture
- mpostinl: Enables embedding of METAPOST figures within a LaTeX document
- dvipdfmx-def: Configuration file for dvipdfmx graphics