computational-complexity – Class for the journal Computational Complexity
The LaTeX2ε class cc was written for the journal Computational Complexity, and it can also be used for a lot of other articles. You may like it since it contains a lot of features such as more intelligent references, a set of theorem definitions, an algorithm environment, and more.
The class requires natbib.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as computational-complexity|
|MiKTeX as computational-complexity|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (887.9k).
- 2012-06-18 CTAN Update: computational-complexity
- 2012-05-23 CTAN Update: Class for the journal Computational Complexity
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: computational-complexity
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jmlr: Class files for the Journal of Machine Learning Research
- acmconf: Class for ACM conference proceedings
- elsarticle: Class for articles for submission to Elsevier journals
- ieeetran: Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences