confproc – A set of tools for generating conference proceedings
The confproc collection comprises a class, a BibTeX style, and some scripts for generating conference proceedings. It derives from LaTeX scripts written for the DAFx-06 conference proceedings, largely based on the pdfpages package for including the proceedings papers and the hyperref package for creating a proper table of contents, bookmarks and general bibliography back-references. Confproc also uses many other packages for fine tuning of the table of contents, bibliography and index of authors. The added value of the class resides in its time-saving aspects when designing conference proceedings.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as confproc|
|MiKTeX as confproc|
typesetting conference proceedings
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
- 2011-08-02 CTAN Update: confproc
- 2010-08-06 CTAN update confproc
- 2007-09-29 CTAN has a new package: confproc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- active-conf: Class for typesetting ACTIVE conference papers
- designcon: Develop DesignCon papers
- imac: International Modal Analysis Conference format
- iagproc: Class for two column IAG Proceedings articles