ctanupload – Support for users uploading to CTAN
The package provides a Perl script that allows the uploads of a contribution to CTAN from the command line. The aim is to simplify the release process for LaTeX package authors.
Note by the CTAN team (2015-02-05): It seems that this script is currently not working.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ctanupload|
|MiKTeX as ctanupload|
support for work with the CTAN archive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (175.4k).
- 2012-05-09 CTAN update: ctanupload
- 2012-05-08 CTAN Update: ctanupload
- 2011-09-08 CTAN Update: ctanupload
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- lug: Create and edit TeX Local User Group web pages
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF
- gplot: CGM-based graphics support