dosepsbin – Deal with DOS binary EPS files
A Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file may given in a special binary format to support the inclusion of a thumbnail. This file format, commonly known as DOS EPS format starts with a binary header that contains the positions of the possible sections:
- PostScript (PS);
- Windows Metafile Format (WMF); and
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF).
The PS section must be present and either the WMF file or the TIFF file should be given.
The package provides a Perl program that will extract any of the sections of such a file, in particular providing a ‘text’-form EPS file for use with (La)TeX.
|License||Perl Artistic License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dosepsbin|
|MiKTeX as dosepsbin|
manipulating images for inclusion in documents|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (81.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- match_parens: Find mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, in texts
- orderrefs: Sort bibliography in LaTeX document by order of citation
- texdef: Display the definitions of TeX commands
- chktex: Check for errors in LaTeX documents