droit-fr – Document class and bibliographic style for French law
The bundle provides a toolkit intended for students writing a thesis in French law.
- a LaTeX document class;
- a bibliographic style for BibLaTeX package;
- a practical example of french thesis document; and
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Yves de Saint-Pern|
|Contained in||TeX Live as droit-fr|
|MiKTeX as droit-fr|
BibLaTeX bibliography support|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
support for typesetting French
typesetting legal documents or study material
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (292.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-juradiss: BibLaTeX stylefiles for German law thesis
- yathesis: A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules
- gzt: Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”
- juramisc: Typesetting German juridical documents