dviasm – A utility for editing DVI files
A Python script to support changing or creating DVI files via disassembling into text, editing, and then reassembling into binary format. It supports advanced features such as adding a preprint number or watermarks.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2011–2015 Khaled Hosny
|Maintainer||Jin-Hwan Cho (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as dviasm|
create and/or process text representation of a DVI file
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.5k).
- 2015-04-13 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2014-07-22 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2008-05-25 New CTAN package: dviasm
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dtl: Tools to dis-assemble and re-assemble DVI files
- tkdvi: DVI previewer built with the Tcl/Tk toolkit
- beebe-dvi: A modular collection of DVI processors
- dvibook: Utilities for manipulating DVI files