easy-todo – To-do notes in a document
The package provides to-do notes throughout a document, and will provide an index of things to do.
|License||Apache License, version 2.0|
|Contained in||TeX Live as easy-todo|
|MiKTeX as easy-todo|
editor’s marks, highlights, etc.
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (137.2k).
- 2014-01-19 CTAN update: easy-todo
- 2013-11-16 CTAN Update: easy-todo
- 2011-01-14 CTAN has a new package: easy-todo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- easybib: Simple syntax for custom bibliographies
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- notes: Mark sections of a document