easylist – Lists using a single active character
This package allows you to create lists of numbered items (as in Wittgenstein’s ‘Tractatus’) with a single active character as the only command. A variety of parameters are available to configure the appearance of the list; lists may be nested (effectively to unlimited depth).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as easylist|
|MiKTeX as easylist|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (597.2k).
- 2010-02-28 CTAN update: easylist
- 2009-01-22 CTAN update: easylist
- 2008-11-16 CTAN has a new package: easylist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- iitem: Multiple level of lists in one list-like environment
- engrec: Enumerate with lower- or uppercase Greek letters