economic – BibTeX support for submitting to Economics journals
The bundle offers macros and BibTeX styles for the American Economic Review (AER), the American Journal of Agricultural Economics (AJAE), the Canadian Journal of Economics (CJE), the European Review of Agricultural Economics (ERAE), the International Economic Review (IER) and Economica. The macro sets are based on (and require) the harvard package, and all provide variations of author-date styles of presentation.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Randall Wigle (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as economic|
|MiKTeX as economic|
BibTeX style or style generator
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (995.0k).
- 2009-01-02 CTAN Update: economic
- 2007-07-13 CTAN Update: economic
- 2006-09-27 CTAN package update: LaTeX and BibTeX support for economics journals
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- astron: BibTeX style for astronomical journals
- authordate: Author/date style citation styles
- alphanumb: A modification of alpha.bst
- babelbib: Multilingual bibliographies