elements – Provides properties of chemical elements
The package provides means for retrieving properties of chemical elements like atomic number, element symbol, element name, electron distribution or isotope number.
Properties are defined for the elements up to the atomic number 112. This package is a spin-off of the package bohr by the same author.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2015–2016 Clemens Niederberger
|Contained in||TeX Live as elements|
|MiKTeX as elements|
chemistry document support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (402.6k).
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: elements
- 2016-04-18 CTAN update: elements
- 2015-07-01 CTAN Update: elements
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bohr: Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry
- carbohydrates: Carbohydrate molecules with chemfig
- ghsystem: Globally harmonised system of chemical (etc) naming