endheads – Running headers of the form "Notes to pp.xx-yy"
Endheads provides running headers of the form “Notes to pp. xx–yy” for endnotes sections. It also enables one to reset the endnotes counter, and put a line marking the chapter change in the endnotes, at the beginning of every chapter. Endheads requires the fancyhdr, needspace, ifthen, and endnotes packages.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as endheads|
|MiKTeX as endheads|
notes typeset at end document
page head- and foot-lines
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (248.7k).
- 2014-01-19 CTAN update: Endheads
- 2012-09-05 CTAN update: Endheads 1.51
- 2011-12-31 CTAN update: Endheads
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fancyheadings: Obsolete headings package
- titlefoot: Add special material to footer of title page
- titlesec: Select alternative section titles
- fancyhdr: Extensive control of page headers and footers in LaTeX2ε