Exam design – LaTeX class for typesetting exams
This bundle provides a class examdesign. The class provides several features useful for designing tests or question sets:
- it allows for explicit markup of questions and answers;
- the class will, at the user’s request, automatically generate answer keys;
- multiple versions of the same test can be generated automatically, with the ordering of questions within each section randomly permuted so as to minimize cheating;
- the generated answer keys can be constructed either with or without the questions included;
- environments are provided to assist in constructing the most common types of test question: matching, true/false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer/essay questions.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as examdesign|
|MiKTeX as examdesign|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
exams, quizzes, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (412.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- qcm: A LaTeX2ε class for making multiple choice questionnaires
- mcexam: LaTeX package for creating randomized Multiple Choice questions>
- eq2db: Convert a quiz to one submitted to a server-side script