expl3 – Wrapper package for experimental LaTeX 3
The package serves as a wrapper for other packages that make up the LaTeX3 kernel distribution.
The package is distributed as part of the LaTeX3 kernel distribution.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3kernel|
|MiKTeX as l3kernel|
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1M).
- 2011-04-28 CTAN update: expl3
- 2011-03-07 CTAN bundle update: expl3
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: expl3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments
- l3packages: High-level LaTeX3 concepts
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc