expl3 – Wrapper package for experimental LaTeX 3
The package serves as a wrapper for other packages that make up the LaTeX 3 kernel distribution.
The package on CTAN derives from a snapshot of the LaTeX 3 repository, taken on 2017-02-07, and is distributed as part of the LaTeX 3 kernel distribution.
|Version||SVN 6878 2017-02-10|
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1990–2017 The LaTeX3 Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3kernel|
|MiKTeX as l3kernel|
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.4M).
- 2011-04-28 CTAN update: expl3
- 2011-03-07 CTAN bundle update: expl3
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: expl3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3docstrip: Strip documentation in LaTeX 3 source
- l3keys2e: LaTeX 2e option processing using LaTeX 3 keys
- l3packages: High-level LaTeX3 concepts
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands