exteps – Include EPS figures in METAPOST
Exteps is a module for including external EPS figures into METAPOST figures. It is written entirely in METAPOST, and does not therefore require any post processing of the METAPOST output.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as exteps|
|MiKTeX as exteps|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (113.6k).
- 2005-12-22 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-11-14 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-08-10 CTAN has a new package: exteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- bpolynomial: Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
- splines: METAPOST macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants
- textpath: Setting text along a path with METAPOST