foiltex – A LaTeX2ε class for overhead transparencies
This is a venerable package, which used to have many admirers. It has not, however, been adopted by any of those developing screen-projector packages (as for example seminar was adopted by the developers of prosper).
The class may be used with fancybox to place a variety of borders around the slides.
Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement
|Copyright||1995,1997,1998,2002,2008 IBM Corporation
alternative LaTeX class(es)
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (371.9k).
- 2008-01-28 CTAN package update: foiltex2.1.4b
- 2002-10-29 new upload of FoilTeX 2.1.4a
- 2002-10-17 CTAN submission -- FoilTeX 2.1.4
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- urcls: Beamer and scrlttr2 classes and styles for the University of Regensburg
- fancyslides: Custom presentation class built upon LaTeX Beamer
- beamer: A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides
- slidenotes: Typeset slides accompanied by notes