fontools – Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
This package provides a few tools to ease using fonts (especially TrueType/OpenType ones) with LaTeX and fontinst:
- afm2afm – reencode .afm files; designed to replace fontinst's \reencodefont for big .afm files;
- autoinst – simplify the use of the LCDF TypeTools by creating a command file for otftotfm, plus .fd and .sty files; and
- ot2kpx – extract all kerning pairs from an OpenType font.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2005–2015 Marc Penninga|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fontools|
|MiKTeX as fontools|
support for font development, testing and characterisation|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (94.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathkit: Generate maths fonts to match outline fonts
- tfmpktest: Check and correct checksums of TFM and PK files
- modes: A collection of METAFONT mode_def's
- cmtest: CM fonts test sources