fontools – Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
This package provides a few tools to ease using fonts (especially TrueType/OpenType ones) with LaTeX and fontinst:
- afm2afm – reencode .afm files; designed to replace fontinst's \reencodefont for big .afm files;
- autoinst – simplify the use of the LCDF TypeTools by creating a command file for otftotfm, plus .fd and .sty files; and
- ot2kpx – extract all kerning pairs from an OpenType font.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2005–2015 Marc Penninga
|Contained in||TeX Live as fontools|
|MiKTeX as fontools|
support for font development, testing and characterisation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (94.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tfmpktest: Check and correct checksums of TFM and PK files
- lcdf-typetools: A bundle of outline font manipulation tools
- poorman: Raster Chinese and Japanese fonts
- corelfonts: An installation script for Corel Ventura fonts