forest – Drawing (linguistic) trees
The package is provides a PGF/TikZ-based mechanism for drawing linguistic (and other kinds of) trees. Its main features are:
- a packing algorithm which can produce very compact trees;
- a user-friendly interface consisting of the familiar bracket encoding of trees plus the key-value interface to option-setting;
- many tree-formatting options, with control over option values of individual nodes and mechanisms for their manipulation;
- the possibility to decorate the tree using the full power of PGF/TikZ; and
- an externalization mechanism sensitive to code-changes.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012 Sašo Živanović|
|Contained in||TeXlive as forest|
|MikTeX as forest|
support for linguistics|
package uses PGF-TikZ
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (942.5k).