frenchle – French macros, usable stand-alone or with Babel
This is a redistribution and repackaging of the late Bernard Gaulle’s “light” package to typeset French documents according to the rules of the “Imprimerie Nationale”.
The package offers a package, two Babel language definition files (french.ldf and frenchle.ldf), and a package to enable the non-standard definition files to be loaded into an unmodified Babel.
The user may simply use frenchle.sty if typesetting a French-only document, but should use Babel with the frenchle option for a multilingual document.
Note that this package is now obsolete; users of the package are advised to switch to using e-french.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2000–2007 Bernard Gaulle
|Contained in||MiKTeX as frenchle|
support for typesetting French
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
package declared obsolete
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (558.6k).
- 2012-05-30 CTAN update: Frenchle (french light edition)
- 2012-01-20 CTAN update: Frenchle, version 5.9995
- 2006-10-06 CTAN package update: frenchle (updated to V5,9991)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- frenchpro: Professional typesetting of French documents
- guarani: Guarani support
- mongolian-babel: A language definition file for Mongolian in Babel
- e-french: Comprehensive LaTeX support for French-language typesetting