frontespizio – Create a frontispiece for Italian theses
Typesetting a frontispiece independently of the layout of the main document is difficult. This package provides a solution by producing an auxiliary TeX file to be typeset on its own and the result is automatically included at the next run. The markup necessary for the frontispiece is written in the main document in a frontespizio environment.
Documentation is mainly in Italian, as the style is probably apt only to theses in Italy.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frontespizio|
|MiKTeX as frontespizio|
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (708.7k).
- 2011-09-21 CTAN package update: frontespizio
- 2011-07-18 CTAN package update: frontespizio
- 2011-03-08 CTAN package update: frontespizio
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter
- foreign: Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
- icomma: Intelligent commas for decimal numbers
- titles: Titles of books, articles, etc. in LaTeX