gitinfo2 – Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
The package makes it possible to incorporate git version control metadata into documents.
For memoir users, the package provides the means to tailor page headers and footers to use the metadata.
gitinfo2 is a new release of gitinfo. The changes to version 2 are not backward-compatible, and the package name has been changed to avoid impact on existing users' repositories. All new repositories should use this version of the package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gitinfo2|
|MiKTeX as gitinfo2|
support for keeping track of document development
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (138.8k).
- 2015-11-22 CTAN update: gitinfo2
- 2015-11-15 CTAN Update: gitinfo2
- 2015-11-09 CTAN update: gitinfo2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- svn-multi: Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
- svninfo: Typeset Subversion keywords
- nicefilelist: Provide \listfiles alignment
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures