GraphicxSP – An extension of the graphicx package
GraphicxSP embeds a graphic file in a PDF document in such a way that the author may re-use that same graphics without significantly increasing the file size. GraphicxSP also supports the Adobe transparency model.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007–2016 D. P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as graphicxsp|
include external graphics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (683.0k).
- 2007-09-20 CTAN package location change: GraphicxSP
- 2007-09-18 CTAN has a new package: GraphicxSP
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphbox: Extend graphicx to improve placement of graphics
- graphicxbox: Insert a graphical image as a background
- nccpic: Extend the graphicx package for more formats
- graphicx: Enhanced support for graphics