grid-system – Page organisation, modelled on CSS facilities
The package provides the means for LaTeX to implement a grid system as known from CSS grid systems.
The facility is useful for creating box layouts as used in brochures.
|License||Apache License, version 2.0|
|Contained in||TeX Live as grid-system|
|MiKTeX as grid-system|
layout of objects on the page
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (58.1k).
- 2014-02-17 CTAN update: grid-system
- 2014-01-18 CTAN Update: grid-system
- 2013-11-07 New on CTAN: grid-system
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- semioneside: Put only special contents on left-hand pages in two sided layout
- emptypage: Make empty pages really empty
- layaureo: A package to improve the A4 page layout
- pageno: Page number-only page styles