ibycus-babel – Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
The package allows you to use the Ibycus 4 font for ancient Greek with Babel. It uses a Perl script to generate hyphenation patterns for Ibycus from those for the ordinary Babel encoding, cbgreek. It sets up ibycus as a pseudo-language you can specify in the normal Babel manner. For proper hyphenation of Greek quoted in mid-paragraph, you should use it with elatex (all current distributions of LaTeX are built with e-TeX, so the constraint should not be onerous).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Peter J. Heslin
|Contained in||TeX Live as ibycus-babel|
|MiKTeX as ibycus-babel|
support for typesetting Greek
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.4k).
- 2005-11-24 CTAN update: Ibycus-Babel interface, version 3.0
- 2004-12-20 CTAN package update: ibycus-babel
- 2004-09-06 CTAN package update: ibycus-babel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-greek: Babel support for documents written in Greek
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- guarani: Guarani support
- frenchle: French macros, usable stand-alone or with Babel