isomath – Mathematics style for science and technology
The package provides tools for a mathematical style that conforms to the International Standard ISO 80000-2 and is common in science and technology. It changes the default shape of capital Greek letters to italic, sets up bold italic and sans-serif bold italic math alphabets with Latin and Greek characters, and defines macros for markup of vector, matrix and tensor symbols.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as isomath|
|MiKTeX as isomath|
metrics, macro incantations and other support for maths fonts
support conformance to standards
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (658.1k).
- 2011-02-02 CTAN Update: isomath
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: isomath
- 2008-09-25 CTAN has a new package: isomath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- isonums: Display numbers in maths mode according to ISO 31-0
- mathbbol: Use the bbold fonts in mathematics
- mathcomp: Text symbols in maths mode
- iso: Generic ISO standards typesetting macros