jsclasses – Classes tailored for use with Japanese
Classes jsarticle and jsbook are provided, together with packages okumacro, okuverb and morisawa.
These classes are designed to work under ASCII Corporation’s Japanese TeX system ptex.
BSD Style License
|Copyright||2016–2017 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as jsclasses|
|MiKTeX as jsclasses|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (920.2k).
- 2017-01-14 CTAN update: jsclasses
- 2016-12-14 CTAN update: jsclasses
- 2016-12-02 CTAN update: jsclasses
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexja: Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
- ncclatex: An extended general-purpose class
- famt: Project Reports and Notices in FAMT institute
- bankstatement: A LaTeX class for bank statements based on csv data